AdultFriendFinder Review: Hooking Up is a Breeze
AdultFriendFinder.com has been one of the casual dating sites with the longest tradition and success against the competitors, despite the mixed AdultFriendFinder review reports posted online. One of the most important positive characteristics of the site is the impeccable technical functionality and support. It’s also very rich in options and features. However, it is pricey and not all profiles look like they are genuine. In addition, it has plenty of commercial services that bring the quality down a notch because they can push you into overspending. Let’s look now into the site features.
AdultFriendFinder.com Review: What’s Up With a Site with 25 Million Visitors Per Month
Pay attention that this number doesn’t mean that all these visitors are active. But they are interested in this site. Therefore, it has aroused their interest. Whether it is for something as simple as a word of mouth or positive published AdultFriendFinder reviews, this site has it going it for it. The features (or the menus on the website) include the following:
- Browse. This is where you get a look at the member’s gallery with photos. The good thing about the gallery is that it is publicly viewable. It shows available members at your current location. It also shows naked pics, but only to registered members. What did you expect on a hookup site? That’s right, there are naked pics!
- Hookup. Here you can see various NSA dating opportunities, including these four categories: Casual Sex, Swingers, Threesomes, and Cybersex. They make it easier to hook up by joining and browsing the most relevant category.
- Dating Forum. This is a space for member communities, erotic stories, and blog content. Basically, somewhere a new user would end if they wanted to check out the website with no prior experience. The active groups are pretty active, there’s a variety of interesting topics you can join and get feedback.
- Live Model Chat. This is a commercial cam service that is next to the Member Chat option. It’s somewhat inconvenient to have these two options next to each other because users can mix them. They end up using one instead of the other. For example, cam shows cost much more and can be a rip-off compared to free or cheap casual dating memberships.
AdultFriendFinder Review of Fees: Too Costly!
When you need to pay your fee for promotional credits for extra services, transaction fees, and you risk losing all credits within 180 days if you don’t log in, not all is spectacular. The site subscriptions are as follows:
- Silver membership costs $17.99 per month with a total of $32.49 for a three-month period. Best Value annual deals cost $89.99.
- Gold membership, which provides video-chat options, you will need to pay $26.99 for 1 month, $53.99 for 3 months, and $134.99 for 12 months.
Is AdultFriendFinder.com One of the Best?
Most definitely so if you are looking for tradition and quality features. But not everyone agrees. If you need cheaper or more authentic alternatives, you should go for something else, such as free NSA apps or websites. At least you will be sure that you won’t overpay for webcam girls. They can cost a lot, especially if you forget yourself!
What others are saying
TIPS FOR GETTING LAID
- Avoid The Top 10 Worst Hookup Mistakes
- Some People Excel At Kinky Sex And Some Don’t – Which One Are You?
- How to Have Mindblowing Sex All the Time
- What if Tinder, Bumble, and Other Mainstream Dating Apps Are Not for You?
- Here Is What You Should Do For Your Online Dating Profile
- How To Become Better With Getting Laid in Bars in 10 Minutes
- Savvy/Smart/Sexy People Do Sex Chat Apps
- 5 Drinks To Combine With Casual Hookups
- Why Are Dating Apps Good
- How to Do Phone Sex the Right Way