Snapsext Review: Send Nudes and Sext to Hook up
Trading naked pics has been a popular way to hook up with a dating prospect. But how good are you at that? If you send an unsolicited d*ck pic, you may actually end up in the spam folder, blocked, or worse. So, how do you know that you can send those pics more comfortably unless you are sending them to your girlfriend? Let’s face it – you wouldn’t be reading this Snapsext review if you wanted to have sex with a long-term GF.
If you want a safe way to test new waters with nudes, try this hookup app called Snapsext. But be careful, even on adult dating apps and websites, don’t go overboard the good taste limitations.
Snapsext Review: Test Your Sexting Skill?
While a good taste demands a case-by-case evaluation, you should be freer on Snapsext than ever. The site is actually shaped to help you test your sexting and pic trading skills. It starts with an opening screen with that message. We did our own test, but since we have a lot of experience on hookup websites, we got a pretty decent success rate.
What will remain as the main task for you is to practice and come up with a few sexy opening lines to chat with potential hookups. Otherwise, the site is pretty simple to use. It comes with a series of pros and cons. But it still deservingly is among the top ten reviews on HookupEasyTonight.com. Let’s check out the further section of the Snapsext review for those pros and cons.
What’s Good About Snapsext.com
- Privacy guaranteed. You won’t have to worry about exposing your private details without explicit legal need. And that’s what every serial dater likes to hear.
- No digital profiles. No scams with false images and pics mean that you know you are talking to real women.
- Option to report abuse. If someone is harassing you, the site takes responsibility. You are not on your own as you can use the “Report Abuse” button.
- Multiple payment options. If one card doesn’t work, you can go for an alternative, even use external indirect payment processors, such as Epoch, for instance.
- Correcting billing errors. In the case of overcharging or other wrongful charges, the site will investigate the issue in detail. There is a description of the way to do that.
The Bad in the Snapsext Review
- Notifications for introductions. You can confuse this ad-type of messages for real conversations. We’re not big fans of those, so a small minus goes here.
- Cutting off access without notice. You can get cut off in the middle of a chat. Not so nice when you have a real chance to get laid, right?
- Site modifications. You get used to a website look and all of a sudden, it gets weird.
- Auto-renewals. If you are forgetful, you can end up with recurring unplanned charges all over again.
Costs: Fair or Not?
- 6-month purchases renew at $29.95 a month
- 12-month and 18-month purchases renew at $14.95 a month.
- Feature profiles renew for $9.97.
Final Thoughts About the Snapsext Review
If you are good at sending (and receiving) pics, you should definitely try this site. As long as you don’t hook up drunk and keep a basic level of caution to avoid scammers, you’ll do good. Also, the site requires decent self-organizing capabilities to avoid overpaying. Overall, about 8.2 out of 10.
What others are saying
TIPS FOR GETTING LAID
- Avoid The Top 10 Worst Hookup Mistakes
- Some People Excel At Kinky Sex And Some Don’t – Which One Are You?
- How to Have Mindblowing Sex All the Time
- What if Tinder, Bumble, and Other Mainstream Dating Apps Are Not for You?
- Here Is What You Should Do For Your Online Dating Profile
- How To Become Better With Getting Laid in Bars in 10 Minutes
- Savvy/Smart/Sexy People Do Sex Chat Apps
- 5 Drinks To Combine With Casual Hookups
- Why Are Dating Apps Good
- How to Do Phone Sex the Right Way